- This event has passed.
Nevada SPCA presents: “DOGTalks with Michael’s Angel Paws” – Exercise
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We’re thrilled to partner with Michael’s Angel Paws to present DOGTalks! A free monthly educational resource for our community on a variety of dog-training topics.
Thursday, September 21st – Fidgety Fido!
- What to do before you start strenuous exercise – stretching to warm the body
- Ways to exercise in the home – no excuse for exercise, no matter the weather
- Outside sources to help exercise – indoor dog parks (pros/cons), doggie walk mobile (pros/cons)
- How much exercise does a dog need? – based on age, size, breed, and medical concerns
- Ways to exercise the dog – neighborhood walks, changing your walking routine
- Where to go exercise with your dog
- Various types of exercises for various seasons