- The Spay & Neuter Center of Southern Nevada Call for an appointment at (702) 240.SPAY (7729)
- Heaven Can Wait has a low-cost spay/neuter clinic. Call for an appointment at (702) 655.4800
- Las Vegas Valley Humane Society schedules low-cost spay/neuter surgeries. Call for an appointment at (702) 434.2009
- The Animal Foundation has re-opened its spay/neuter clinic. Please call (702) 955.5955
- The Dewey Veterinary Medical Center offers twice-weekly low-cost vaccination and microchip clinics. Call (702) 873.3458
- Hearts Alive Village Clinic – offers select low cost veterinary services – (702) 780.0002
Nevada SPCA Pet Medical Support
Nevada SPCA Community Support Program is a grant supported program to help keep pets with their families. If you are experiencing financial hardship and your pet requires medical care you may be eligible for medical assistance for your pet.
- Proof of Care Credit application
- Vet Records
- Pet is friendly and can be handled by veterinary staff
- The program is not able to cover critical or emergency care: major surgeries, spinal problems, ongoing diagnosis such as IVDD, diabetes, kidney disease, or any treatment requiring hospitalization.
- Failure to provide proof of Care Credit may result in a denial of your application.
Please contact a veterinarian or emergency vet hospital immediately if your pet displays urgent symptoms such as:
Bloated, swollen or painful abdomen
Difficulty breathing, extreme coughing or choking
Staggering or stumbling
Inability or straining to urinate (especially in male cats)
Lameness or inability to walk