Support our shelter staff’s work to save animals.
Meet like-minded animal lovers.
Find Happiness through the rewarding work of animal rescue.
What can you do as a volunteer?
- Work with dogs, cats, or small animals and support the animal care team with grooming, kennel cleaning, room cleaning, and litter box changing.
- Work with dogs with enrichment activities including giving them puzzle toys, reading to them, play yard activity and more.
- Walking the dogs (multiple orientations required)
- Become a foster caregiver and join our Happiness Heroes program.
- Represent Nevada SPCA at outreach events for adoptions and fundraising.
- Bag dog and cat food to stock our Pet Pantry.
- Organize a donation drive with your family, friends or co-workers to collect food or other animal supplies; make it a party at your house or office!
- Involve your kids; host fundraisers such as a bake sale with their classrooms or sports teams, organize a lemonade stand, or garage sale.
How do I volunteer?
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation to get started!
- Nevada SPCA is still under construction and Volunteer Orientations are happening once a month until construction is complete.
- RSVP to an orientation by clicking on the calendar below.
- For group or corporate volunteering please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Orientation Dates
March 25th – 4:30PM –FULL
April 15th – 4:30PM –FULL
April 22nd – 4:30PM – FULL
May 20th – 4:30PM – FULL
June 24th – 5:30PM – FULL
July – TBD
Edit My Profile
My booking details
Please select Service
Your Service details
We sent a verification code to the following address. Please enter a verification code.